Experienced Local IT Support for Law Firms
Are you looking for an established IT provider with experience servicing other law firms? CIO Landing has that experience. We ensure our client's IT is compliant with the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, but also with the data security statues or regulations designed to prevent data breaches and/or require mandatory data destruction. These provisions have been adopted by 46 out of 50 states and typically have an extraterritorial reach and apply to many more persons, firms or entities than GLB, HIPAA or SOX.
Whether you're a partner in search of an IT provider to fully manage your IT, or you’re an IT executive looking for additional resources to assist with a particular IT project, compliance or upgrade, CIO Landing provides IT consulting and services specifically designed for law firms. We work closely with you to design solutions to improve your overall operations, and to meet the needs of your firm’s partners, associates, staff and clients.
CIO Landing works with law firms to improve their maintenance, support and network infrastructure, and to cap their monthly expense for all their IT service needs. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your firm to ensure you have all the technology resources you need to be successful.
CIO Landing Has Been An Excellent And Reliable Business Partner.
Law Office of Robert L. Herst, LLC
At CIO Landing, we offer remote monitoring, maintenance and support by our staff 24/7. Issues, updates, and repairs are fixed before they ever become a problem.
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they cause an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our technicians drive to your company’s location. Our team is ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Client Support Portal – Use our online support area for managing your account online. Submit and track tickets quickly and easily from your computer.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
If your law firm is struggling with IT issues, get them solved today by calling CIO Landing. We'd be delighted to count you among our satisfied clients and have you share your own success story.