Experienced Local IT Support for Healthcare
Are you looking for an established IT provider with experience servicing other medical practices?
CIO Landing has that experience! We provide IT support for medical practices to ensure their PHI is secure and their IT is compliant with HIPAA and The HITECH Act.
Whether you're a sole practitioner in search of an IT provider to fully manage your IT, or you’re an IT executive looking for additional resources to assist with a particular IT project or upgrade, CIO Landing provides IT consulting and services specifically designed for medical practices who need to be compliant, and want to avoid costly fines.
CIO Landing works with medical practitioners to improve their maintenance, support and network infrastructure, and to cap their monthly expense for all their IT service needs. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your practice to ensure you have all the technology resources you need to be successful for one low, monthly fixed-fee.
Recovering Data Was Seamless With The CIO Landing Backup!
Executive Vice President & General Counsel, Independent Health Resources, Inc.
Client sinced 2011
CIO Landing IT Took Ownership of My Problem
Before I called CIO Landing IT, I was really frustrated because the electrician was blaming the internet provider, who was blaming the computer technician. When I couldn’t get in touch with my computer guy, I called CIO Landing IT and they arrived within the hour. Their consultant diagnosed the problem, fixed my computer and then gave specific direction to the electrician. It was great to have someone take ownership of my problem and ensure it got fixed.
Dr. Kim Martin D.C.
Owner, North Shore Health Solutions, Client since 2012
At CIO Landing, we offer remote monitoring, maintenance and support by our local staff 24/7. Issues, updates, and repairs are fixed before they ever become a problem.
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they cause an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our local staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our uniformed technicians drive company trucks to your company’s location. Our team is ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Client Support Portal – Use our online support area for managing your account online. Submit and track tickets quickly and easily from your computer.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
If your practice is struggling with IT issues, get them solved today by calling CIO Landing. We'd be delighted to count you among our satisfied clients and have you share your own success story.