Email To Our Clients
Marh 23, 2020
As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our clients, and their employees, and our vendor partners is of utmost importance to us.
As a critical partner to your business, we understand the need to work from home and we want you to know that we are working tirelessly and at full speed to setup the majority of you who want to work in a safe, virtual environment at home so you can keep your operations running smoothly.
Due to the uncertainty of the virus’ spread and the elevation by the WHO to pandemic, we have activated our Business Continuity Plan, which includes:
- Continued 24/7 help by calling our support at 847-868-9208.
- Enabling remote work from home capabilities – please contact us for home computer use.
- Seamless delivery of high priority emergency services and support to you our clients. Please be aware that hold times will be longer than usual due to the current situation.
- Disseminating information and best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Ensuring all aspects of our business are evolving and up-to-date so that we can stay abreast of your changing IT needs and operate to the best of our ability allowing the least interruptions.
- Eliminating all non-essential business travel
We continue to monitor the situation and adjust accordingly to ensure that our essential services are there for you. CIO Landing is committed to the support of our clients during this emergency situation, and we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted services.
Dedicated to your safety,
Juan Carlos Bosacoma