Experienced Local IT Support for Financial Services
Are you looking for IT support in the Chicago area with experience servicing accounting, insurance and financial services firms? CIO Landing works with finance professionals to ensure their data is secure, they are compliant with government regulations, and they have the IT infrastructure they need to efficiently run their business.
Compliance is a concern for anyone who works in this industry – no matter the size of their business – because it is so heaviliy regulated. As a result of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, regulatory compliance thresholds are on the rise. This increased oversight requires financial services organizations to implement effective and comprehensive compliance and risk programs.
Add to this, that the retention and oversight of electronic communications is becoming increasingly complicated as employees are presented with a growing number of options to communicate—from instant messages and mobile devices to websites and social collaboration tools. Plus, the BYOD (bring your own device) trend is impacting financial services with more than half of firms now allowing iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets on the corporate network.
CIO Landing will partner with you to make sure your IT infrastructure is compliant with these regulations. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your business to ensure you have the technology resources you need to be successful.
CIO Landing was able to solve problems others could not
CIO Landing solved the security maze we had and worked with our existing team to solve our IT issues
There is an Important Trust Factor with CIO Landing and Their Services.
At CIO Landing, we offer remote monitoring, maintenance and support by our local staff. Issues, updates, and repairs are fixed before they ever become a problem.
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they cause an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available Monday – Friday 7am to 7pm. Our local staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our uniformed technicians drive company trucks to your company’s location. Our team is ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Client Support Portal – Use our online support area for managing your account online. Submit and track tickets quickly and easily from your computer.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
If your financial services firm is struggling with IT compliance or other IT issues, get them solved today by calling CIO Landing. We’d be delighted to count you among our satisfied clients and have you share your own success story.