Download Your Complimentary Report
“5 Critical Facts Every Business Owner Must Know Before Moving Their Computer Network To The Cloud”
If you need to upgrade your current computer network and are considering cloud computing to save money and simplify IT, the insights provided in this report will arm you with the right information and questions to ask to avoid getting “sold” a solution that doesn’t work for you.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on initially and over time.
- Questions you should ask your IT guy before moving to the cloud
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts that most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you about cloud computing that could end up costing you big.
With Cloud computing from CIO Landing IT, using, upgrading and maintaining your IT has never been simpler. Your technology, software and applications are hosted in the Cloud by our team of experts, which means you can eliminate the cost of investing in new infrastructure, licensing new software and training new employees – saving you money and letting you focus on your business.
Cloud Services from CIO Landing IT let you harness the power of your office intranet and Internet to increase efficiency, enhance communication, inspire collaboration and simplify teamwork.
Fill in the form and get this valuable resource