Without a Doubt, We're the Only IT Support, Computer Support, or Computer Systems firm in Chicago Bold Enough to Commit to the:
CIO Landing IT Client Bill of Rights
- Receive IT Solutions that Power Your Business. That’s why we’re in business. So your team has the peace of mind that comes from knowing your IT Solutions are fully operational; so you can focus on running your business, not your computers!
- Hiring a Firm that Takes Complete Accountability. We are completely accountable to ensure our client’s computer network is fully operational. There are no excuses, ever. Period.
- Our Guarantee -100% Unconditional Satisfaction. Our goal is to make all our customers raving fans of our company who in turn, eagerly refer us to their business associates because of the great service we provide their business.
- Expect a Response From Us Within One Hour. Our experienced qualified technicians who can fix your computer problem will answer your call immediately or will respond in less than sixty minutes – guaranteed. If we don’t respond in that one-hour time period, the work is free.
- Have Repairs Completed in a Flash. Your computer network and your time are too important to wait around for computer repair. That’s why we offer proactive remote IT support and network services where our goal is to solve the problem before it causes downtime. Your computer network data can be accessed remotely and securely through this network support and IT service. If needed to solve the problem, a technician will be sent out the same day.
- Be Spoken to in Plain English. You’ll get clear answers to your computer and IT support. You won’t be made to feel stupid by technical talk from our IT support specialists.
- Projects Completed On Time and On Budget. We won’t surprise you with added or hidden charges as we perform IT consulting and network services. We do the right thing and make no excuses. Your IT support project will be completed within time constraints, resources, scope, and budget.
- A Trusted Advisor to Help Power Your Business. Periodic meetings will be scheduled to seek your feedback on the computer and IT service you are receiving, discuss the direction of your business, and share with you services that may help you launch new products, lower costs or increase productivity.
If you want to be treated by a company that stands behind its Client Bill of Rights, call CIO Landing IT today.